Moving to Tucson? Don't Get Charged with
DUI Or Underage Drinking
Making the Move to Tucson
Recently, on the 17th August, the Southeastern Arizona DUI Task Force cited employees at nine businesses in Cochise County during a Covert Underage Buyers (CUB) detail. The task force conducted this operation in cooperation with the Arizona Governor’s Office of Highway Safety and the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses.
The following businesses sold or furnished alcohol to the underage volunteers. As a result, the state properly cited all these businesses:
“Through persistent enforcement and education, the CUB program seeks to ensure businesses train their employees to properly check identification when customers purchase alcohol,” said SVPD Cpl. Tim Wachtel, coordinator of the Southeastern Arizona DUI Task Force (Tucson News Now).
Since school is back in session, many students are starting their year at the University of Arizona are under the age of 21. With the use of alcohol before and after football games, many students may be vulnerable to underage drinking. Due to Tucson’s strict enforcement of drinking laws, young UofA students must be careful to avoid underage drinking or getting a DUI. This sort of charge can continue to impact your life well beyond college!
- Food City - 85 S. Hwy 92 (Sierra Vista)
- Bonnie’s Lounge - 6310 S. Hwy 92 (Hereford)
- Santiago’s Restaurant - 1 Howell Ave (Bisbee)
- Old Bisbee Brewing Company - 200 Brewery Ave (Bisbee)
- Copper Queen Hotel Saloon - 11 Howell Ave. (Bisbee)
- Warehouse Bar - 525 E. 13th Street (Douglas)
- Circle K - 330 N. Huachuca Blvd. (Huachuca City)
- Mescal Bar & Grill - 70 N. Cherokee Trail (Benson)
- Benson Fuel - 103 W 4th Street (Benson)
Do You Need Representation After a DUI Charge?
If you have just moved to the area, or are a long-term resident, DUI charges are still the same. If you have been charged with a DUI, you need an attorney who will fight for you and help get your charges reduced.
Contact an experienced DUI attorney from the DUI Defense Team and let us put our resources to work for you. Call us at 520-222-2222.